What do I need to be recruited as a nanny?
We place nannies in both full-time and part-time positions.
Most positions pay between $15 to $20 an hour. To become a nanny within Perfect Nanny Match, you must have the following for all positions (unless otherwise specified in specific job description) and be able to prove all documentation. Applications must be filled out online.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 21+ years of age
- High school diploma (higher education is preferred)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Two years of recent experience relevant to the position being applied for
- Complete online application process
- Provide at least three professional references (no friends/family)
- Pass the International Nanny Association Basic Skills Assessment
- Consent to Nanny Behavioral Assessment (not all candidates will have to take this assessment)
- Valid driver's license with proof of insured vehicle for use on job
- Pass a driving record check
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Updated nanny/childcare resume
- Willing to conduct phone and in-person interviews with agency owner
- Ability to give a one-year commitment (for long-term positions)
- CPR/First Aid certified or willing to obtain within 30 days of job offer
- Ability to pass background check, including sex offender, criminal, county and state
- Pass online presence/social media check
Ready to become a PNM caregiver? Here are the next steps.
Step 1: Complete a caregiver application below and submit all supporting documents, including CPR/First Aid cards, copies of all childcare certifications, letters of recommendations from former families and a recent picture.
Step 2: After we review your application, we look at available positions in your area that you may qualify for. If you qualify, we will contact you to set up an agency phone interview. If you pass our phone interview, we will conduct an in-person interview. We will then check references and complete background checks.
Step 3: If you’re a match for a family, we forward your information to them to arrange a face-to-face interview.